RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

CAREER DIALOGUE AT ITB

Today is 31 January 2008.Hopefully, my allowance comes out already..Haha..
Sorry, this blog is a bit out of date. This career dialogue was held on the 28 January 2008 but I was very busy lately, so I post this blog late Lah..Haha.. The exhibition was held at ITB. The aim is for the graduated student to get further detail for the requirement of their further career as well as for the students to get the opportunity to get the jobs because there are some company which did a Walk-In Interview. There are about 20 departments and companies in either from government or private sectors. There is also a distribution of form for the A'level student to apply study at ITB. Here are the company that joined Career Dialogue, but mayb some are not listed :

1. BAG Network
2. Baiduri Bank
3. BLNG
4. British Council
5. Brunei Times
6. BSP
7. BSM
8. Fire & Rescue Dept
9. Human Resource Service
10. HSBC
11. Labour Dept.
12. Ministry of education
13. Police Dept
14. Prison Dept
15. Royal Brunei Arm Force
16. Standart Chartered Bank
17. TelBru
They are giving explaination of the course to the student who are interested in that course.
Here are the picture of the Career dialogue at Concourse of ITB

0 comments:

Post a Comment