RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

HANBOK - KOREAN TRADITIONAL CLOTHS

Helloo..Now I wanna share my knowledge on "HANBOK".. Actually, I did not really familiar on this cloth but for me it is a kind of unique traditional cloth. There a for man and woman..From what I read in the internet, there are many types of Hanbok.





Types of Hanbok that I knew is:


1. Myeongeol Hanbok


- It is the hanbok that the the daughter and sons wear during the new year to show their respect to the parents.





2. Dol Hanbok


- This is for the little boy or little girl. they wear this hanbok on their first year of birthday. There are special colour for little boy, and another special colour for little girl..but, I haven't know the colour yet..





3. Hollyebok (Wedding Hanbok)


- This is for the couple to wear on their wedding day. It's gonna be a beautiful Hanbok

This is the picture of Hanbok for Woman..It's really nice..Hee..There are part that have their name:

1. Jeogori

It is the upper part of Hanbok.

2. Dongjeong

Refer to white collar attach along the neck.

3. Otgoreum (Cloth Strings)

It is the string that are hanging and it is the long string that they tied it like a bow.

4. Chima

It is the skirt that she wear that is the outer skirt.

THAT IS ALL I KNOW ABOUT HANBOK.. I DON'T HAVE PICTURE OF HANBOK WEAR BY A MAN..

thankz for reading..Next blog gonna be about artist..have fun..

0 comments:

Post a Comment