RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

BIRTHDAY PARTY

On the 7th February, we are doing suprise Birthday party for my brother in law "CD".. We had made a plan with his wife for about one week. My sister and I bought the present on his working hour.. We gave him 2 Jerseys from "MUFC" and "AC Milan"..





On that day, we had cooked very early because as what my sister said, they are going to Kasat at around 12 o'clock. We are really rush and at the same time really excited. We did the party at my brother house that is next to our house. Luckily our suprise party is success..Haha..Hmm..









Then, after we ate and chatting among us, then we pay BINGO..The winner will be given a present. The presents were sponsored by us.. All must bring at least one present. It's really fun..

0 comments:

Post a Comment