RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MAJLIS BERSURUH & BERTUNANG - ENGAGEMENT

On the 7th February, Voyz (my brother) did his engagement at his fiancee house. All my family went to her house to proposed her. It is called "Majlis Bersuruh" in which brought ring to propose her. It was after Maghrib Pray. After doing the proposal,then my mum gave the ring to Siti Munirah (Voyz fiance) as the engagement. Now, Voyz and Munirah officially engage.. CONGRATULATION to them..Hee..

Unfortunately, I can't went there because my mum said only a married person can go there..Is it true? Still question mark.. hee..Maybe it's a tradition in Brunei.. I'm really excited because there will be a wedding celebration and we will be busy to prepare for the wedding day.. Yippeee.. !!!
PROPOSAL EVENT
ENGAGEMENT EVENT

0 comments:

Post a Comment