RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Teenage Korean Artist

Helloo..
Today, im a bit boring. So I do surfing and looking for the update news of korean drama series..While i'm surfing at multiply, I saw a photo album of korean artist while they were teenager..Most of them are cute and totally different from teenager till when they become an artist..I really like their photos..No, I wanna share with u..

CHOI SHI WON - MEMBER OF SUPER JUNIOR



LEFT: CHOI SHI WON

JEON JI HYUN - MY SASSY GIRL
JANG NA RA

HAN GA IN
EUGENE - WONDERFUL LIFE
KIM TAE HEE - LOVE IN HARVARD
JUNG KYONG HO - SORRY I LOVE YOU/SWEET 18
JOO JIN MOO - 200 POUNDS BEAUTY
JO IN SEONG
LEE YOUNG AE- JEWEL IN THE PALACE
SONG HYE KYO - FULL HOUSE
BI RAIN - FULL HOUSE - DA CUTEST

4 comments:

cigs.excellent said...

Unreal Transformations of the people
Supper !!!

birby nanako said...

Hee..I'm shock to see their teenagers face..Cute transform to Beautiful and Handsome

sabikaaa said...

i'm so happy n surprised to see their teenage snaps...some were cute n some were wellllll cool but watever they were we llove themmmmm.whoever made this blog KHAMSAMIDA.....
I LOVE YOU RAIN UMmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

grudgekmri said...

just luv dis pics....

cigs.excellent said...

Unreal Transformations of the people
Supper !!!

birby nanako said...

Hee..I'm shock to see their teenagers face..Cute transform to Beautiful and Handsome

sabikaaa said...

i'm so happy n surprised to see their teenage snaps...some were cute n some were wellllll cool but watever they were we llove themmmmm.whoever made this blog KHAMSAMIDA.....
I LOVE YOU RAIN UMmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

grudgekmri said...

just luv dis pics....

Post a Comment