RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Hellooo...

I wanna start blogging again..but i still didn't have an idea what to talk and what to share? I need to find picture as my issue first..So that this blog gonna be an happening blog again..I know that my layout blog is extremely bad and ugly..I'll make it nic for another one month..Biar ca buruk layout blog ku ni..The important is the content of the blog..Uwekk....uwekk..Today after doing DFD with Wan, I went shopping at Kiulap to buy Milo Shake at Easyway as well as a chinese songs cd..I think, this is a new group..I know this gonna be an old album already to certain person, but for me it still new coz this is my first to see this group band..They are consist of 3 boys and the name is "SUNBOY'Z"...I heard in the car and it sounds nice..Nice to see, nice to touch..If ugly consider sold..Hee...

OK...Gotta Go..See ya in the next blog..

0 comments:

Post a Comment