RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's make a true from heart answer..Hee...hee...

1. Moment that always in mind?
- When I'm in Makta Duli..Crush on someone there..hee..

2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
- Touring Korea and Japan (How I wish this gonna be come true.. hee)

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- Surfin internet, dancing (Tarian antam saja asal asa music), shopping (Important)

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Sometimes it do buy happiness, example if u want to buy something that you really like and it's only on in the world, so money can be my happiness if i get it..
-It didn't buy happiness in terms of relationship (I'm agree wif Zwan)

5.If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
-To have a good salary and jobs and makes my parents happy..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
-No way..Baru pun nda kuar elaun sebulan sudah ca mengeluh..haha..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-My Family

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
-Shopping till I bored and the left do business

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-No way..No matter what..Waiting for his response..Baru ada feel...hee..

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?-
-Friendly, bertimbang rasa, suka fashion

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
-Comfortable with me..Jgn eksen saja..hee..

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
-Sombong dari segi cakap and perangai, penipu and pelalai

13. What is your ambition?
-To be success in my life

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
-No idea...

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-My future, family

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
- Waktu aku buat my mom marah sampai ia terasa

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
-My boringness..Kalau bulih kan ku buang tu characterku yang mudah boring ah..

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
-Sunboyz (Chinese group band)

19. What is your least favourite animal?
-Puppy

20. What would you prefer to be - a man or a woman?
-Of course Woman.. Walaupun kadang kana ucap macam lelaki..haha..

I'm gonna tag: ALERT Energetic,Restless,Teaser,Hazelnut,Zwan(Ku tag ko semula), Gjul, 1 regular reader

0 comments:

Post a Comment