RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MY NEW STICKER & CABAL ONLINE

Hellooo...

Now I wanna share my new things...Today, My sister bought me a sticker..It's really cute and there's a lot of crown for princess..Meaning, It is just the same as the crown for ALERT Princess..Among all the shape in this sticker, I love key heart the most..It is like the key of my heart..Hee..THe best is the colour of key heart is pink, yellow and blue..So, I can make chacha and Wan jealous..Haha...

Then, tadi aku miat wiechan main game online..Aku liat grapihic game atu very nice and the movement is really great..Too bad that I don't like playing online game something like that..hee..Tapi ikariam suka pulang aku main tu..hee...F you wanna try, visit http://www.cabalc.com and the name of the game is "Cabal Online"..


MY STICKER



DEMO OF CABAL ONLIE..