RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

AP, MWA, SOTO.....

Hellooo...
Today, I'm tri-extremely BORING....I woke up at 11.30 am..Sorry, I'm not a morning person..hee...Then, I took a shower...After that, I had my Lunch..I didn't had my breakfast, coz it's nearly noon..haha...What a lazy girl...

Then, once I finished my lunch, I straight away go to Lappy to do my MWA..I sat there from 12.30 till 2.30pm (I think...)..I am fed up with the errors and debugging the coding..thus, I stopped with MWA and start doing AP...What a hec, I thought the information can be found easily..But luck is not beside me..I had to do a research for about 1 hour..I just got a little information..Kan Labur..haha...I did AP last nite as well..

Then, I'm fed up with my AP and MWA, then I stopped by 4pm and had my Sleeping beauty...I am tri-extremely sleepy and you know waht, I woke up around 6.45pm..Gosh...I'm totally overslept today...Then, I had my night shower...After that, me and my sisters went to Hj Salleh Restaurant at Sg Kebun to eat Soto as our dinner...hee...It Tri-extremely Yummy...haha...You should try it..Kalah soto Rindu...haha...

Then, I continue doing my AP again..now, i had start documenting what I got..Luckily I go an information..f not, sapa2 yang chat sma aku time MSN grenti ku marahi and aku delete MSNnya 2...Since my task progressing, so no delete MSN session for today..Haha...apa kan??Paham kamu kah??Biar tah kamu inda paham... :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment