RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Attended Majlis Berbedak...

Hellooo...
Last thursdat nite, I attended My friend's "Majlis Berbedak".. It was held after Isya'...I bring along my sister and niece...We arrived at around 8.30...Sory, no picture of Hjh Razie..She haven't finish her make up...So can't take a photo..By the way, she is my friend since we're in secondary school...Congratz to her...Hee....

It was lasted at around 9.30...Oh no...We're totally in a boring condition..No one to ALERT..No one can be to chat with..Only among us are laughing and most of the attendees are old and out of the topic when chatting..haha,...Kejam...Ok..That's all...

------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment