RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

FATHER'S DAY

Hellooooo...
Last nite, we were celebrating father's day for all man who are called father in my family..Happy father's day to my dad...Without him, I will not be able to see this world..I would not be that happy...Thanks for being my dad..Hee....Hope you'll be happy and hope your wish will come true..Don't always get angry and stop smoking..haha...


We were jua celebrating among our family and I had just bought a small sponge cake..This is because we're already boring eating a cakes..As you know, we had eaten a cake during my bday...haha..But, we're very enjoy last nite...

Finally, HAPPY FATHER"S DAY TO ALL FATHER IN THE WORLD ESPCIALLY TO MY DAD...


0 comments:

Post a Comment