RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Finale AP

hELLOO..
After attended wedding ceremony, I continue my journey to ITB to finalise our AP assignment..Finally we did it..Tomorrow, I can have a rest..Holiday for 1 WEEK....Yippe.....

I came late coz I got something to do..Actually we wanna mak a meeting at 2.30 pm..But, because of a valid reasons, 3 of us assemble at around 3pm...Hee...Aku tau aku ni melayu, so janji pun melayu lah..Hee....

Then, me, Amal and Chaman compile the features that we found and we did it at around 5.15 pm...There's no student to ALERT..As usual, I'm going to say BORING...But, I saw cLampun and cPutih assemble at parking area..Maybe they had just attended a wedding ceremony coz they used Baju Cara Melayu..Wow...Durang Jadi lelaki melayu terakhir...Hahha...Berubah lah muka durang..Bulih masuk list..tapi mun durang pakai baju cara melayu aja..hahah...

Finally, we went home lah...hahaha....

-------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment