RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

INTAKE 23 MOMENT...

Hellooo...
Today Intake 23 result comes out..Everyone looks nervous...Then, the time was come...All the students approached the result and unexpectedly, there is no expression from their face..Then I wait again for their expression, but still they're just Slumber...

Then, Juan and Frens rans to the board and looks at their result..That is when I saw an expression from their face..I saw their happiness face..I like it..hee...I like to saw them screamming, hugging and macam2 gi lah..

By the way, congratulations to those who are pass and to the resit don't give up..You still got another chance...Good Luck to you all...Hee...Lanja saja lah ah kepada yang pass..haha..Mun yang resit, sudah kuar result, lanja aku ah..haha.. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment