RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Lunch and "Apa Kata Hati"

Helloooo..

My Name is Mashnuneh Binti Hj Mahali..I live in Kg Kasat..You can call me Birby..I like pink and Barbie...I am really kind and annoying..haha...Is it Introduction Session.. ??Hahha...


Ok..Today, in the morning there is only 1 practical..Then, around 10.15, Birby, Amal and Syaman did meeting for AP assignment..It was lasted for about 20 minutes..It doesn't take a long time..Hee...


Then, in the afternoon during lunch Me, Wan and Syahman plan to watch Movie at The Mall..We went there around 12 pm..First thing we did are withdraw the money...Then, we went to TelBru at 2nd floor I think cz Wan wanna pay her e-speed..Karang kana putus mun nda bayar..haha...

After that we went to Food court coz as you know Persatuan Babi cannot be hungry for a long time..They should fill their stomach with food..Without wasting time, we choose the food and three of us choose a food from different stall...Then, We did shopping..I make a new sticker..So beware of your things..Haha...


While shopping, Then Gjul calling me asking where were we..Then we met somewhere at the mall...We try to bring them(Gjul, Dynie,Amy,Mawar) along to watch movie..But they were SOMBONG..haha..Inda mau..haha...


Then sharp 2.30 pm we get into the cinema and watch "APA KATA HATI"..It really funny and romantic..You should watch it..I'm not gonna tell you how funny it is..After watching, then Wan bought a new Bag..So, esok ready tah melihat bagnya atu...Warna pink kali ah...Then, we went to "KADAI KUMINIS" to buy cd..I bought new album from Cheng lee..That's all our activity...and today, me and wan are not coupling, we were tripling(bertiga and bukan berdua)..so, jgn gossip kami gi ah..haha... :P





0 comments:

Post a Comment