RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

LUNCH AND DINNER

Helloo...


Today, we're Lunch out somewhere..Since Gjul, and Dynie keep on asking where we were lunch out, so I am going to teld you now...Haa..Actually we're lunch out at excapade..We we're having lunch of Sushi and Bento..Cool isn't it..Hee...We're being treat by Mysterious person...Another good person willing to treat Persatuan babi + Azie.. Who do you think is the mysterious person? Is it among us ar someone who don't want to be include in the photo? Guess who...

**********************************************
Azie+Babi Bandar

********************************************

Babi Kampong...

*******************************************



****************************************



Teriyaki Salmon Don.. NYAMMMMM...



*****************************************

Then in the evening , since I just finish having My NAM test, So I ask my sister to go to Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut.. I wanna buy Junkies, and luckily she's willing to accompany me..Hee...Once we reached there, First thing I did is withdraw my money..Then, we're hungry..so for the opening ceremony before did shopping, we dine in at Singapore Chicken Rice...After that, we went to Hua Ho and did our shopping..I bought chocolate, drinks, crackers and many more junkies..This is for me to watch football match between ITALY vs FRANCE...Yea Yea....

*********************************************

*********************************************

*******************************************

*******************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment