RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Lunch with Chacha..

Hellooooo....
Today, after SDP meeting the persatuan Babi actually have no plan..All of us plan to go home early..This is because Babi Kampong wanna go to her hometown..But, I am totally boring..I wanna went home early, but i'm extremely hungry..Then, I stop just infront of Babi Bandar car and offer her to have a lunch at Gadong Properties..

Then, we went there with our own car..hee...Chacha ate Dim Sum, Chicken Leg and Pulut..And I ate Udon, Dimsum and Chicken Leg..All persatuan Babi likes to eat leg..Nyamannnn...hee... We chat, gossiping and ceta macam2 lah..No need to share here..hee..

Sorry to Babi Kampong, sal inda bawa..In the morning, I had a breakfast with Babi Kampong and Lunch with Babi Bandar...So it is fair..hee... :) HAPPY HOLIDAY PERSATUAN BABI...

0 comments:

Post a Comment