RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Lunch with Mysterious Person..Hahaha....

Helllooooo..

Today, all PERSATUAN BABI had their own activity. So, I'm having my Lunch with Gjul and Amy..It's been a long time I didn't joined for lunch with them..Hee..We went to The Mall to enjoy our meal..I think it's already a thousandth time I went to The Mall...Haha..Regular customer...While having our lunch, I had ALERTing 2 person..One of them is BARBIE girl..She's with her fren..Long time no see...Still looks annoying..haha...Another one is so Handsome..One thing i don't like about him is his fashion...Mayb he' one of Korean Wannabe other than me who still can't be a korean... But, he's cool..Sory Wan, I didn't bring you along to ALERT.. But, around 1 pm, BABI KAMPONG(Wan) phone me where am I...Then, as you usual she joined us ALERTing at The Mall...Then, Gjul and Amy leave early coz they wanted to do shopping at QLap...Haha..Then, Me and Wan do shopping and we went to QLap as well...


**************************************************

*********************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment