RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MARTABAK

Helloooo...
Today, I am having a breakfast at Rimba..This is unplanned breakfast..At first me and Wan wanna eat something from Koperasi..But then, There's no food..There's just junkies which I have no mood to eat today..Hee...

After went to Koperasi, since we're species MAJAL, then we check the Canteen outside, but the canteen is closed...We're totally hungry..Then, we met alai Babi arrived and finally we made a plan to eat Martabak and bring him along..Haha..

Cian Halim..Sudah tah nervous, kami bawa gi mkan martabak..No mood...Hee..Suka ku liat ia nervous ah..Cali...haha...After eating, then we went back to ITB..me and Wan continue doing our task but not in library..We're went out and did our task at Tutorial Room together with the Freak member (Durang Gjul..)..Siuk kali ah sama durang atu..Mun nyamal, lari saja keLibrary..haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment