RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My Day

Helloooo...
Today, there's nothing much I wanna share...Since we're going to have a test tomorrow, thus Me, and Wan didn't go out for Lunc..We broughtour cute Lunch Box..But, Chacha went home..I knew what she wanna do..She must be sleeping like a pig in the afternoon..Isn't is no??haha...
Then, after having our lunch, we read NAM for our test tomorrow..I'm spending our time with Dynie, Gjul Damit, and Muiz and as usual Wan..hee...Then, we had our MWA lecture..hee..

In the night, I read my NAM again..And it's totally a boring subject. I tried to read again and again but then the subject don'r want to stay in me head..OMG.. Really challenging my mentallity..hee..Never mind..I will stop early today..

To all CP students, good luck for NAM test and IS students good luck for ITM test..

P/S: More Sir Rudy wedding picture click

0 comments:

Post a Comment