RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My Endless Activity....

Helloooo...

Today, I did a lot of activities..In the morning, I came to ITB to do meeting for AP and MWA..First, I did meeting with Amal and Chaman..Then around 10.30, meeting with Real Brunei, Amy and Mawar.. We did MWA till noon..There's a lot of errors which I can debug...S**t...



I had Lunch with Babi Bandar at The Mall. I don't this is the 1000th or Millionth times I came to The Mall..I know I'm a regular customer of the mall...Babi Kampong Bandar didn't join us coz, she had lunch with family...Never mind..Haha...



Then, around 2 pm we as PERSATUAN BABI continue doing our MWA assignment..Actually Real Brunei and da geng want to continue soing MWA..But then, last minute he message me that "Sori Neh..kami balik awal..Kalat mata..Nda jua mau running program ah.." JUB banar.....

Then around 3.30 we stopped doing MWA coz we're totally boring..No person to ALERT...Then, there's a myterious guy treat PERSATUAN BABI having Hi Tea..Thankz to him...After having Hi tea then Persatuan Babi continue destination by doing shopping at Zenki Batu Bersurat.

Then, in evening Me and My family celebrating HJH MASNOH BIRTHDAY....Happy birthday to you...Wish you all da best and prosperity..Enjoy your Birthday and hope you satified with our presents...


***********************************************

***********************************************

********************************************

********************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment