RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My new Update...Enjoy..

Hellooo...
Sorry for not updating my blog..I know most of the reader love to read and can wait to read my Update..Hahaha...Hayung....


By the way, I wanna say sorry to my friend today coz I had not joining the AP revision...I know you are saying that I'm Sensitive or Penyamal..But, I have a valid reason for not joining you guys...Also sorry to Wan coz I went home early and not as I promise before..This is because I got a stomach ache and not feeling well..Sorry Wann.....Hee....Jangan ko ucap aku angin...hee...


Ok..Last sunday, me, Wan, Chacha and Gjul(Mysterious person) went to ITB to do AP assignment..we did it from 9.30 till 3.30 ppm..I had to leave early coz I had to go the money changer to change money..I went to Gadong with Wan..We walked around Gadong to check for the money changer...


Then, on Monday and Tuesday, we as persatuan Babi went to Chacha's house overnoght to accompany her..Also we wanna do some revision and assignment...Last nite while Chacha sleeping, Me and Wan attach our beloved sticker to some of her place.I had a hint on the photo..Good Luck chacha..Hahah...Tidur lagi awal nah...


Then, Today I made a revision in the library alone..Then, I'm sleeping and finally I went to concorse to continue my revision..While studying, Kert passing by and we did a revision..Me, Kert, mona did revision..Thankz to Hardy for being our lecturer..Haha..then, We Me and persatuan Babi had our lunch at concourse..Now, Hot and Ho Nam is out of my Alert Lists and cTangan now in my Alert List...Hhaa...So Ho Nam and Hot, jln2 th kmu di ITB tu..Nada gi ku ALERT kmu..sal kmu bari hayung.hee...

That Guy being alert coz He's really similar to Gjul Damit and the Perangai is freak...Mental..hee...

--------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment