RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My Strezzness........

Helloooo
Today is my first day of Holiday..There's no activity I did..From the first place, I had make a plan to do jogging at Stadium today..But, it was raining..So, I cancel my plan and continue sleeping in the afternoon..Boring....

I played Audition from 11am till 1.30pm..Sekajap saja..hee..I'm not a gaming freak..Then, in the evening, I continue my hobby surfing the internet..As usual, I check and read the updated blog..But, there no update being made from the blogger...For those who feel they are the blogger, please do update..Hhaha.... :)

Then around 8pm, I feel uncomfortable do nothing..So I did my MWA assignment..I tried to understand the coding, but I can't..Hope my collegue don't think that I did nothing..I tried my best and hope to give you an output in the next meeting..But, I just continue editing the coding that Gjul made..I just don't want to waste the time to debug my coding which are sucks..Hope my group understand...Haha...SOwi, Luahan perasaan ckit..sasak ku wh..napa kah bulih, padahal Copy pasta jua ku coding tu..majal jua inda ia mau..bari banci..Manakan jua, aku jua ganya among the group yang paling banyak masalah...sadis jua ku 2...mayb PHP nda suka aku kli...tp yg calinya, yang gjul buat mau run...S**T banar..mayb aku kali jua yang bangang..luan jua bongok banar aku ah...banci ku eh....banci..this is the first assignment yang aku rasa diriku rasa nda mampu kan mbuat..tantu plg individual..mun nda mau run, aku saja yang nda mau..inda affect arh urang lain...mun nda siap pun result ku jua ganya affected..ani cian jua groupku 2...napa lah nda mau paham ku kn coding php ani...

Bah eh..krg paning kamu membaca blog ku ni...HAPPY HOLIDAY again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment