RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

THURSDAY IS A DAY...

Helloooo...

Today, We have an AP Test..Oh no... S**T...I'm strezz with the question and dry run..But I don't want to think about that..Next week, we're going to have our Semester Break..Yea Yea...Long Term Break and Lots of Assignments to do..What a great vacation..Haha...Enjoy Your vacation CIS...

Today, after having our test Miss Nona called us to her office to take a take away "Nasi Lemak", kit Kat, Drinks, Choki-Choki and Milo Chocolate also cracker..Wow...She treats us coz she's going to have her birthday on 5th July.."HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS NONA...ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY AND TREAT US AGAIN...HAHA.."

Then, during lunch after enjoying Miss Nona's treat, we (Birby, Wan, Chacha, Kert, Amy) went to Hua Ho to do shopping...Shopping time girlz..Rupanya sale sudah..Great..I'm going to make a list on wht am I going to buy for the next allowance..Hhaha.....

In the afternoon, chacha went home and again me and wan stay back at ITB to do our assignment..Wan did MWA and mine is AP...WHile waiting Wan finished her works, I used Dynie handphone to take my Hayung pose and set alarm for him..As usual...hee...That's the last I set..so don wori and sori dynie..hee...Pasni aman ko tidur sal payah ku kan kacau hpmu time cuti..hee...We went home around 5.30 am (just kidding.. 5.30 pm) That's all...K then...Bye Muah..... :P

With Love,
Birby Nanako

0 comments:

Post a Comment