RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

TOOTHACHE AND DBSK

Oh No...................Again, I got a toothache...Shittt......I need to stand it...It's totally painful..But because a cruel stupid dentist who ever pluck my teeth, she makes me phobia to see doctor when I got a toothache...Oh no..I think, I need to stop doing MWA..It totally f**king painful......

By the way, while having a toothache, I visit my multiply..And I saw there's a lot of new gallery of DBSK at my group...Thank to all my member who are willing to share the photo of them in my group...Hee...They're really cute and their style keep on changing when the season change..haha..Currently, they haven't release their album, they're just releasing their singles..BORING....

----------------------------------------------
Xiah, Mickey, JaeJoong ,ChangMin, U-Know

0 comments:

Post a Comment