RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

BECAUSE I’M A GIRL (YUH JA EE NIKA) – KISS (WITH TRANSLATION)

LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH..Haahaha...

Dobeche ar suga obso namjadurui maum
-It’s impossible to understand what’s going through a guy’s heart

Wonhar ten anjeno da juni ijie tonande
- You told me that you wanted me and now that I’ve given you everything, you tell me you’re leaving

Ironjog choumirago nonun thugbyorhadonun
- You told me that it was the first time you felt this way, and said that I was special

Gu marur midosso nengen hengbogiosso
- I believed you.. And it was my happiness

Marur haji gnresso nega shirhojyoda go
- You should have told me that your feelings that faded

Nunchiga obnun nan nur bochegiman hesso
- I had no idea, and I continued depend on you

Nonur yoghamyonsodo manhi guriugayo
-Although I say I hate you now, I’ll be missing you

Sarangi jonbuin nanun yojainika
- Because I’m a girl, to whom love is everything

Modungar shibge da jumyon..Gambang shirhjungnenunge
- They said that when you give a guy all he wants he quickly gets bored

Namjara durosso thollin mar gathji anha
-And now I know that the truth...

Dashinun sogji anhuri maum mogo bojiman
- And although I tell my self, I’ll never be tricked by love again

Todashi sarange munojinuge yoja ya
- I fall in love, and my heart is broken again..

Marur haji guresso nega shirhojyoda go
-You should have told me that your feelings had faded

Nunchiga obnun nan nur bochegiman hesso
- I had no idea and I continued to depend on you

Monur yoghamyonsodo manhi guriugoya
- Although I say that U hate you now, I’ll be missing you

Sarangi jonbui nan yojainika
- Because I’m a girl, to whom love is everything

Modungor swibge da jumyon, gambang shirjugnenunge
- They say that when you give a guy all he wants he quickly get bored

Namjara durosso thollin mar gathjin anha
-And now I know that the truth...

Dashinum sagji anhuri maum mogo bojiman
- And although I tell myself, I’ll never be tricked by love again

Todashi sarange munojinunge yoja ya
- I fall in love, an my heart is broken again...

Marur haji guresso nega shirhojgoda go
- You should have told me that your feeling have faded

Munchigo obnun nan nur bochegiman nesso
- I had no idea, and I continued to depend on you

Sarangur ahihesoramyon modun da har su inun
- Please don’t break the hearts of girl who’ll do anything for love

Yojaui chaghan bonnungur iyong hajinum marajwo
- I did’nt know that living this life while being love would be so hard

Irohge himdurgo oryourjur mollasso
Norur yoghamyonsodo manhi guri urgoya
Sarangi jonbuin nanun yojainika
- Although I say I hate you now, I’ll be missing you because I’m a girl, to whom love is everything

GIRLS TALKING
Onur urin heojyosso
- Today we broke up

Budi hengbogharago noboda janun sarammannagir barandago
- You told me to meet someone better than you and be happy

Nodo darun namjarang togathe
- You’re just like all the other guys

Nar saranghanda go marhante onjego
- What happened to when you told me that you loved me

Sarjighi na nega jar daenungo shirho
- Honestly I don’t want you to be happy

Nododa yepun yoja manna henboghage jar sarmyon othoge
- What am I going to do if you really forget about me

Nan irohge himdunde himduro jugenunde
- I’m in so much pain, more pain than I can bare

Ajigdo nor namu saranghannunde
- Because I’m still in love with you

GUY TALK - FINAL
There’s someone I’m in love with
Although I can’t be with her now
I’m still in love with her

0 comments:

Post a Comment