RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

HANCOCK, EXCAPADE, BIG PAPA

Hellooo...
Last nite, Persatuan babi together with 3 dudes went to Seri QLap cinema to watch hancock..Before I forgot, thanks to Mysterious person for treating us a ticket..hee..Hancock is really funny and nda nyasal miat..hee...


Then, after watching, we went to excapade to have our dinner..I don't know how many times did I went to excapade for this month..hee..But as overall, we're having fun.. As there's a moment that I might not forgot..Oh no..I don't want to mention..haha...Hanya persatuan babi and 3 dudes aja yang tau..haha...

ATTENDEES:
ACUN, JUAN, AB HALIM
BABIKAMPONG, BABI BANDAR, BABI HUTAN


Today, me, Babi Kampong and Azie went to big papa's to have our lunch..It's been a long time we didn't have a lunch with azie..Hee..Sori babi bandar..kami nda bawa ko..bukan salah kami tu..hee..ko paham kn...haha.. :P

ATTENDEES:
AZIE, BABI KAMPONG, BABI HUTAN


0 comments:

Post a Comment