RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

I think I...

Helloo...
Today, I'm not in a mood..I don't know how to start this blog..I really hate this..I talk to him/her about something that he/she might know...I felt like I talk to the stone or wall or I don't know..I thought I don't have to keep on talking to him/her coz he/she might know already..But what happened, he/she didn't understand..What the f**k...I know everytime I talk, he/she just say YES which means NO..He/she just shows that he/she understand which means NO...I really hate this..Malas ku kan cakap gi.. I know I might be annoying but I have a feeling as well..At least tell me or reply me if you didn't understand.. Or why don't you just say "Go away, Talk to your self..." Next time, malas ku kan cakap gi...

0 comments:

Post a Comment