RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

ICE BREAKING + ALERTING BETWEEN SENIOR AND JUNIOR..YIPPEE...

Hellooo...
On the 28th July, we did ice breaking with our junior intake 24..It was held at Bukit Shahbandar from 8am till 4.30 pm..It really fun and the juniors are really supportive and cooperative..even the lecturers also join the games..We're having fun...Sorry for the picture, coz not all the game i took the pictures..I'm busy with food preparation so kurang lah menggambar..I had alert some people in certain picture..I'm alerting them not because they are handsome, hot or beautiful..But because of their freakinezz..So, tell me why am I alert them in those picture..Hee... :)


================================================

=================================================

=================================================
Forgot to put alert on the guy with red shirt..Haha...

================================================

==================================================

===================================================

================================================

====================================================

===============================================

=================================================

===================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment