RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MY 3 ACTIVITIES

Helloo..

Ok..There are 3 sessions of my activities..

First avtivities:
Meeting SDP with persatuan babi and then did shopping with my sister..We went to Gadong properties to eat dim sum..I ate chicken feet..Yummy..For those who don't like it, you should try...


Second Activities:
We'e celebrating birthday party for Marls, my Bro..It is an immediate and unplanned celebration..We're just make a simple party and bought a cakes..I gave him Dragonballz figure as a gift..cool..Most of his present are the collection from dragonballz, his favourite collection..hee..

----------------------------------------------------------

Third Activities:
I played pingpong with my brothers..I started played at 4pm..then stop at 5.30 pm..again while waiting for the party to start, I played pingpong again with birthday boy..Then, after the party I played again..I took a shower after all my activities done..Haha..TERUKkkk.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment