RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MY FAMILY BESDAY...

Hellooo..
Yesterday, me and my family celebrating birthday party for all the my family who are born on july...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
NONNA - 31/07/2008
MARL - 18/07/1008
VOY - 31/07/2008
WIECHAN - 5/07/2008
NADIN - 22/07/2008

We're having fun...Yippee..........Haha...The party start from 12 noon till 9pm..So tiring and but worth it..Malas ku kn ceta..Just have a look at my picture attached...


==============================================

============================================

=============================================

==============================================

==============================================

=============================================

=============================================

=============================================

==============================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment