RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My shopping

I went shopping today with my sis..We went to Nazmi Textile Mall..We bought textile for hari raya..It's gonna be for our family uniform..Our colour theme gonna be dark brown...Wow...cool..I like brown..although I like pink but for baju raya, I like brown..we bought 41 meter for men and 49 meter for woman..YeaYea.

Then, we went to The Mall to do cr payment at Baiduri..I just knew that there is a Computer exhibition there..We walk and walk and walk again..Finally you know what I buy??

I bought external harddisk again with 250GB...
Yippe..I can store my MP3 in it..Now I got to harddisk with storage if 160GB and 250GB also 2 pendrives with storage of 1GB afnd 2GB...haha..What am I going to store???????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment