RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MY WHAT!!!!!

Hellooo..

As usual today I went to ITB to do my SDP..I did my SDP with Wan only..Cian..Most of the student went to chancellor hall of UBD to help for new intake registration..Then, in the afternoon we went out for lunch at FarmBasket Restaurant..It's my first time I went there and the taste is quite good.. The price is worth with the quantity..You should Try it..Haha...

Then after lunch we went somewhere to do our research for CN assignment..It's a good activities and I got a lot of information..Thanks to those who are offering us..Haha..I don't want to talk more about this..Then, I went to ITB to take my car..Luckily Gjul B,Amy and Mawar want to take their car at ITB as well..So I just join them..Yippee.....You know what, for intake 22, the CIS uniform siap sudah...LAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Like...hee....


-------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment