RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

SDP+Millenium Restaurant

Hellooo...
Sorry, lste post..hee...Yesterday, me and persatuan babi went for our next SDP meeting at ITB..There's just few people in ITB..Boring..We di our SDP at 1F50..Oh Gosh you know what?? There no air cond in it..It totally hot and we opened all the window..What a Fresh Air.. We stop meeting till 1 pm then we had Lunch at Lamee... In the afternoon, Wan and me went to fitness zone to try cycling course..It extremely tiring and now, I got a muscle pain..Di paha gi tu..Payah kan jalan.. But today, I had to do jogging to reduce my muscle pain. but it's getting worst..I think I need to jog again tomorrow..


In the evening, I continue my activity..Me and my family went out for dinner at Millniuem Restaurant..The theme for that night is Australian food..It's promotion and the buffet is $28 per head..I had eaten a lamb..Yummy....Most of the food is cheesy..And the dessert is Yummy..You should try..Haha..Thanks to Meng for the treat...Yea Yea...


Back to my story about SDP meeting, While persatuan babi felt boring, so we took a photo..Luckily I bought my camera..So we're pose and posed and posed again..This is just a few photo I show you..If you want to see more, just contact me..Biar kamu hayung miat gambar kami..Hahah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment