RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Shopping and ALERTing..

Helloooo..

Today, my holiday is full of activities..But the activities that I lik most is shopping..Wow.....Shopping Alone..I love shopping..



Starting at 1.30pm, me an my sister went to the mall to withdraw some cash...At first we went to KFC to have our lunch..Cooll.....Then, we went to TelBru and B-Mobile to pay the Bill...
ALERT....I saw someone...WHo?? Handsome...I don't know...Hahah...sory, can't let you see the picture clearly..Sorry to Babi Kampong and Babi Bandar..Didn't bring you along to alert..hahha...

Then, my si queue at Baiduri to made car payment..Oh no..Such a long Queue...So, I left her and I did shopping alone..I walk around the mall and went to Kuminis to check for songs..as usual, NO UPDATE...Boring...Then, I walk to the mall again to check whether my sister done or not..But, still she's in the queue..So, I continue shopping again..

ALERT!!! I saw Bouncy with her bf...Wow..She's just Jeling me and I just ignore her..I saw her twice...Still bouncey..Haha... Then, we did some shopping and finally we made decision to go to Batu Satu..Again I had to do shopping alone..My sis did HSBC payment..Oh No..No one to alert..Then, we went to HuaHo Tanjung Bunut..I like this shopping complex...Big and Siuk to shop..Especially groceries area..Hee... My shopping lasted at around 6.30 pm...haha...

Forget to say, WELCOME BACK MY TOYOTA SPRINTER...hee...


--------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment