RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

UPDATES!!

Helloooo...

I just wanna show my activities for this 2 days..haha..Just for your review....


I think this photo I took while doing our meeting MWA..I brought my headband...How cute they are wearing those headband..haha...ALERT tu eh..haha

Today we lunch at sumbangsih before did shopping...Nyaman n Murah....haha...

Yesterday, me,Wan, Amy and Gjul B have our hi tea at CA mohammad..hee...

Today, we did shopping for Ice breaking CIS...

====================================

Sory Din.....Happy Bithday to Nadin..It belated birthday..Actually it's on 22nd July..Wish you all da best and good luck with everything especially in your future and study..Sorry for not celebrating your birthday and enjoy your late birthday celebration..Hadiah atu nda ku bagi dulu..Ku liatkan saja dulu ah..hee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment