RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

ASSIGNMENT

Hellooooo...
Before I start continue doing my assignment again, I wanna write a blog first...This month is a worst and tiring month...All our entertainment being change to Assignment Entertainment...We're hangout in school and house..We're just watching laptop instead of TV...We're drinking Coffee to avoid sleeping instead of water..We ate junkies instead of rice..Oh no...What a great month and a great assignment..

Tommorow, we're going to submit NAM assigment...Luckily we've done everything by today..Meaning, less stress..But, there are still 4 another assignment waiting which are due in the end of the month..Also SDP......Oh my god!!!!!!!!Ngalih yo...Sampaikan stress tak terkata...I'm going to do MWA assignment..Now, needs to do coding...Ngalih eh...

Ok Then..Sampai di sini luahan perasaan..Also sorry not updating the blog lately...No time...I'll update once our assignmet done.............. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment