RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

FRIENDSHIP DAY

Helloo....
Today at 7.57pm, I receive the message from azie that today is a bestfriend day...Wow..I don't event remember about this day...Haha..Is is correct Zie?Haha...But thanks to Azie for sending the message which means you remember me as a friend, although I'm a bit annoying in front of you..Hehe...

The message is:
Slm Wo ai ni =D
2day is besfrens day. Hope myBestfren wud owes b hapi & felt secure evryTym wit me&wen thinking of our mOment 2gthr..thankz 4 d frenshp u gv*hugz*

I like the message..The I made a decision to check how many fren willing to greet me.. I change my nick at MSN "{[4]TEXT ME} Birby Nanako - Hepi Frenship day..F I rcv 10 text by 10.30 meaning I'm a great fren"..And as a result sharp at 10.30pm I only receive 4 text from my friends which include:
AZIE
NURUL
BOB
GJUL DAMIT

Haha..Never mind, mayb they didn't see my nick..By the way, all of you are my besfren..Hehe...Glad to be your friend..Apa kan aku ah?? kata2 hayung jua ku kuarkan ah...Haha...

HAPPY BEST FRIEND DAY!!!!!!!!!! Eureka..... Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment