RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

20/09/2008

Hellooo....

Today, there's nothing special at school..I went to ITB doing my assignment..ALERT..I saw cTangan..haha..He's at concourse and I'm doing assignment in the Tutorial room..But lucky me, coz, f I sat in concourse mywork will never be done..haha...You're rite wan..haha...We stopped doing assignment at around 3pm...

Then, around 8pm, Me and my brother craving for eating Kebab..So we went to Pasar malam to buy Kebab and bought BBQ chicken Wings..Yummyy....!!




This is the picture of donut that my bro bought from SupaSave Seria..I never see this donut at Supasave Beribi..Once I taste it, it's really tasty and sweet..The filling is trully yummy...The cost is only $0.30 per doughnut..Don't you think it's really cheap...hehehehehe... Also the model is Wiechan..Actually, I ask him to hold the donut and I just wanna take a picture of the dougnut..You know what..He ate it...Oh no..I had to take another picture again and I hold it myself..haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment