RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

ACTIVITY during AP Break...

Helloo...

it's 1 am already..Hehe...Th date change already..meaning it's 9th september 2008....
Yesterday, we're submitted our DB assignment..As usual, we're having our lecture and some of the student can't come..

I felt totally sleeping especially during AP lecture..then we're given 15 min break and what the student did during the break is sleeping..There's several people sleeping and some chatting among them and some hangout outside the class..And m, Just walking around the class, chat with Amy and bone and lookin for the people..I'm observing..haha...

And my activity is to find the victim..I took a photo of my collegue who are sleeping..hehe..Sorry guys, U'VE ALERT.........


=================================================


=====================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment