RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MUMBLING

Helloo...
Today, we had Nuzul Al-Quran Holiday... So, I just stayed at home. Actually I wanna go to school. But then, I had to sent my car to Workshop..Oh no..It sick again..haha...Get well soon my lovely car...

Because of that, I cancelled my plan to go to ITB..haha..Sorry guys..Then, around 3.00pm, I clean up house coz I'm a bit strezz after doing my SDP..Hope we manage to finish up our SDP..

Actually, I'm writing this blog while doing AP assignment..I'm stuck with this assignment..Also, I'm blurred with the requirement and how to start the assignment..So, daripada strezz baik th aku buat blog..Biar tah kamu hayung..No picture for this post..Just a Mumbling blog for you to read..Hahaha...

Ok..ENJOY....Now, I wanna continue doing assignment and tomorrow, I'm going to ITB with them..Sapa "them" ani..haha...Biarlah Rahsia....

0 comments:

Post a Comment