RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My story...

Hello...
It's 3.06pm..I had just stopped reading my AP notes..Tomorrow we're going to have our test..
Recently, I'm a bit interested in learning to cook..Today, my bro asked me to surf on how to cook steam Fish..WHile surfing for steam fish recipe, I also look on how to cook chicken feet..Majal..hahah...

Today, we're going to have a variety of food..All of us are going to cook according to our own recipe..I will post our picture of our cooking environment later..haha...We're going to mess up our kitchen today..

Tapi baik bali ubat sakit perut sal smua kami kan cuba resipi baru..mun yang success baik tu..Aku lagi inda confident nyaman atw nda masakkan ku ah..hahah...

GOOD LUCK To US..hahah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment