RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My Updates.....

Helloo...
Long time no blog..Hehehe...Today is our Finale for DB assignment..It's extremely a stressful assignment..Finally, Alhamdulillah, we manage to finish up our assignment although it's not a great system..but, Bulih jua di pakai...haha...
My group are:
HARDY
WAN
CHACHA

















Since, I haven't blogging for a long time, I didn't have any topic or issue to share..This is the picture of me and frens eating at The Mall for lunch..But, I did't remember when is it..hehe...SO, liat saja lah...
















ALERT!!!!!!!!! I want this puppy..It's really cute...Actually, I wana buy it, unfortunately, it's green..Oh no..hehe...But, it's really cute..SO, I just take a photo of it... Apa lagi kan ku cakap ah??ok Then, Gotta go...wanna sleep..Tomorrow, we're going to have a class and we need to submit DB assignment..Wish us LUCK..
















By the way, SELAMAT BERPUASA...and SELAMAT HARI RAYA.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment