RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Spent time andcooking chicken feet..

Helloo..

It's been a long time I didn't help mom cooking in the kitchen..I'm a bit relax this week..I know there is AP assignment waiting, but at leat I wanna spare my time shopping and cooking with my mum..I'm not good in cooking at least, I'm willing to learn..Hhaha..Mihir..

I went shopping with mom at about 12 noon till 3pm..I bought a lot of thing..But most of them are food..I asked mom to but Kuey Teow, Chicken feet, Fish Fillet and many more..Yippee..It's great to do shopping..

Then, went home...After that, I accompany mom to cook..I wanna ty to cook chicken feet..I craving for chicken feet..Hahah..Below are the step on how I cook chicken feet..It looks weird but NICE...Hayung...




0 comments:

Post a Comment