RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

ALL ABOUT YESTERDAY!!

Helloo...
Yesterday, as usual we went to Library to do SDP..Why??For peace environment..Hahah...Actually i wanna pos it last nite, but then, I'm busy..Hehe...We did SDP and we saw coding again..Oh no!!!!!!I'm sick of those..But, I had to do it..hehe...WHile stressing, so I took a photo of the environment in the library.Most of the attendees of library are the regular customer..Yang memang selalu datang di sana lah..haha...








THen, In the evening, me and my ss did shopping..I wanna release my stress..so, shopping is the best way to rlease tension..For you information, I bought ear piece...Cute and nice and it's piece..Half of the price is paid by my sis..Thank You...Actually i wanna buy a cheaper one, but she said it's alang2..so she pay for me lah..haha... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment