RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MY ACTIVITIES.. Hehehe.. :)

Helloo...

Today, I wake up at 10am..Coz I slept 2am last nite..haha..nda jua luan ahir tu....then, my mum asked me to go shopping with her..I'm a shopping freak..without thinking I just agree with her..I'm too stress keep on looking PHP coding..dari semalam aku mental..nda mau ku buat......We went to Hua Ho and Liangtoon only...


In the afternoon, after doing SDP, I felt very boring..So i surf the internet and looking for blueberry cheese cake, fortunately I found Recipe for kuey teow..So, without wasting my time, I print it and I try lah..NYAMAN panya aku masak ah..This is my first time I cook noodle.THere are a lot of good comment from my sis, bro and MOM...hehe..Bangga ku eh...


In the evening, I went shopping again to buy something..You know what, while shopping at HuaHo Kiulap, I felt hungry..So i went to buttercup to buy something..I found cute and beautiful biscuits..I wanna put it at my blueberry cheese cake as a decoration...Lawa wh..hehe.. :)


Sorry guy, I didn't touch SDP much..malam ni g ku bravs ah..hehe.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment