RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

OPEN HOUSE AT EMMIE....

Helloo..

Long time no blog..haha..Last saturday, 11/10/08, me and frenz(Wan+Gjul B+Dynie) went for hari raya at Emmie House. She did Open house..


At first we assembled at Gjul B house and Gjul B gonna be drove for us..Haha...Jauh kali tu KB ah..Since I havent went for hari raya at Gjul B house, so taruslah beraya kesana..Kek Batik is NICE.......Haha




Around 3 pm something we arrive at KB...Lama nda ku ksana, adui..Banyak perubahan..haha..Wow..There a lot of Food and all the food are Tasty and NYAMAN....There's Soto, spaghetti, Nasi, Ayam and banyak gi lah..But the most food I love to eat is KEK BATIK..Nyaman Emmie eh..This saturday bawa ah untuk open class...hahaha.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment