RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

OPEN HOUSE

Helloo..

Yesterday, I did Hari Raya open house at my home..hehe...Sorry for those who r not invited..It might be because of I didn't have ur contact number or I forgot to tell hee...hehehe...



Back to the topic, you know what, it's totally a busy day..I had to wash the dishes, cups, and bring this upstair to clean it..It's extremely tiring, but as overall it's fun and MERIAH..hhaha..
It was ended till 12 midnight..Thanks to those who were willing to come although Kasat is a far village..Hehe..Baik eh kwan2ku tu...


Here is the picture of the last trip yang datang..They arrive at around 11.15 pm..kecian eh...Sudah tah jauh, sanggup jua datang..As a rewards, I gave them Angpau with goodies..Suka??hehhe...This is the only photo I took..Yang lain tu nda ku sampat gambar,sebab terlalu busy..Heheh..

Title of the photo: HAPPINESS (which mean they are happy with their angpau..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment