RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Topik yang nda ku suka..........

HEllloooooo..............
NOw I'm stress.........Cana kan view profile ani?????cana kn buat button with condtion ani??????mbari sasak wah.........Stresssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bravsssssssssssssssssssss......Napa lah nda ku paham PHP ani bravs...............................Kalau kan ku sumpah, nda jua ku mau.......sasak ku sdh eh.....button ani luan wh.........aku kan view personal profile wah.....................Taskidae.......Anyone can help me to figure out this problem??? SDP.........I know u could gain my knowledge but u can make me crazy as well......"sigh"




adfkdsnlgnskldgndlsfjlasdfldknlsnr3i2ur932ur48u84084429y3q892398u289wegsdnvgsdkjnvgsdijhsdfusdnvnsjivnsdiv sd

WISH EVERYBODY A GOOD LUCK IN SDP INCLUDING ME AND MY GROUP..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment