RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..
Helloooo...

Am I stress today? Not really..I'm not feeling well..I'm sneezing..Mayb exam fever kli..hehe..Before I continue documenting, I wanna share what I got yesterday..hehhe...


Yesterday, i am accompany my mom to go to "Majlis Doa selamat" at Subok..Hehe..It's been a long time i didn't go there..Sasat jua ku kajap..hehe...

After that, we went to First Emporium..I bring along my niece..Then, we went upstair at Soft toy section..I saw something cute..Haha..Round and cute..But it's GREEN..never mind..Actually I wanna take yelow, but my niece take it first..For your information, it was paid by my sister..Not us the one who pay..haha..Thanks MENG.. :) Nyaman jua tido..hehe... :) Nda jua stress..








THIS IS MINE!!!! Green Sleepy Eyes..I gave it a name..But, I don't wanna tell you..hehe.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment