RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

JALAN-JALAN CARI WIRELESS....

Helloooo..
Tomorrow gonna b our SDP submission..Finally, we did it...All are done just in time...Last friday, me and wan jalan2 cari makan and jalan2 cari wireless..Hehe...At first, we went to CA Mohammad, Gadong..THen, my battery is low so, we stop surfing once mybattery remain 5%....

Then, we went to ITB for doing some work..Again, the wireless is slow and BORING..haha...So, I called A-And to get his suggestion on where is the best place to do surfing..Then, he suggest a few places lah..

Then we went to Coffee Zone..THanks wan for the treat..haha....We did surfing from 12.30pm till 3.30 pm..

THen, aroung 4pm, we went to AU LAIT cafe..The connection is totally S****...THe wireless connectivity is limited which unable us to do surfing..SO we're just drink and eat Chips...Hehee..the food is good.. :)

Finally, we went to Mamih at around 5.30pm....THis is the first time we went there...I mean MAMIH at Bunut..THe place is nice..And we did surfing till 9.30 pm...

Finally, we fade up with Jalan2 cari Wireless and Makan..So, we stop there and went HOME lah..hehe..Siuk Cetaku ah??hahah...


WHERE DO YOU THINK ARE WE TOOK THIS PICTURE??Sapa lurus............... heheh


WHERE DO YOU THINK AM I??THis is not the same place...

0 comments:

Post a Comment